 Star Wars / 6540
    Re: Boba Fett's jetpack —Joshua Cirinna
    (...) Whats so hard to define? the hoods are not star wars specific, the rebel helmets are. artoo detoos head is, but that element itself is not, (see the arctic theme to see it in orange) so it stands to reason that artoo detoos body as an element (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Boba Fett's jetpack —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) to (...) body (...) not. (...) I would bet that the lightsaber hilt piece can not be reused. Though I and every other AFOL could think of things to use it for, TLG doesn't seem quite that inventive anymore. -Lord Insanity (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Boba Fett's jetpack —Joshua Cirinna
    (...) Thats probably true, unless they didnt make it chrome. it would be useful in drk grey for example (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)