 Star Wars / 6537
  AT-AT and pilot

Would really look foward to a set featuring the AT-AT and its minifig pilot. Can't think of it as being really cheap tho, being such a huge machine to start with. My wish list also includes those cool looking red imperial guards. Now that makes me (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT and pilot

(...) </snip> Gotta have the guards. TLC NEEDS to make these guys; they're just too cool to pass up! -Chris (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT and pilot

(...) It should be pretty easy...a red minifig, black head, and one of those red ninja hoods...maybe a capelike cloth thing to go over it... J (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT and pilot

(...) to (...) Good god NO. It must be a trans-red head. Black heads and red ninja hoods look like crap. -Lord Insanity (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT and pilot

(...) that (...) Never mind that the red Ninja hood would make a crappy Royal Guard! Yes, the trans-red head would be perfect, but if they do make these, I hope they do a new helmet. Maybe they could be in a playset...the Emperor's Throne Room! (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)