 Star Wars / 6477
Re: Future Wild West Possibilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 23:26:52 GMT

In lugnet.western, Damien Nesbit writes:
  Todd Lehman e-mailed me earlier on today and guided me towards Suzanne
Rich's website www.baseplate.com.  It's an awesome sight in general, but she
may be able to aid some of you western enthusiasts specifically if you check
out the www.baseplates.com/kits section.  Suzanne offers a few custom sets 2
of which are "women of the west" (which includes 3 minifig femme-fatales) and
her "saloon bartender" (which comes complete with a bar, and a keg of ale).
As far as S.H.E.I.L.D. agent David Little's latest response to my comments,
I'll say that I think that all Lego enthusiasts should depend more on their
own imaginations than on the imaginations of the paid lego set designers.
This goes for all of the LUGNET user newsgroups.
Damien, I agree with you on most of your points.  I am currently working on a
western themed set up in which I am mixing elements from adventurer, ninja,
and pirate sets that I own.  It is a coastal fort with a near by town.  When
ever I get a chance to finish it (work is making that difficult) I will put
them up on a website for all to see.
Again Damien I apolagize if I misunderstood you earlier.
Thanks
David