 Star Wars / 6462
    Short People —Scott P. Costello
   Alright this may have been previously discussed however I wish to weigh in on the subject. I just got my first Anakin figure in the Naboo starfighter set, and he is as tall as everyone else. This little boy stands eye to eye with Qui-Gon and (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Short People —Jason Catena
   (...) The best I've been able to figure is that all the lego minifigs are intended to be children playing dress-up. Which explains their proportions pretty well, actually. One way to make a Yoda is to put one of the tan jedi robe torsos on top of (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Short People —Jude Beaudin
     We are going to have to be careful of having short Lego people, because that will only lead to the inevitable Lego Dwarf Tossing®. Also to we are going to require new signs saying "You must be this tall to ride" for our vehicles. Then they will want (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Short People —Eric Joslin
     (...) I used a 1x2 plate under the torso, then put two 1x1 plates with horizontal clips (the clips poking forward for feet) beneath them. Of course, this requires green 1x1 plates with clips, and green hands, which I'm not sure exist. I did it with (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Short People —Stephen Pakbaz
   (...) Hello, this is my first replying to a message, although I have been reading the messages here for a few months. I just wanted to say that TLC might make a solid plastic Yoda like they did with Sebulba. That way he could be shorter than (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)