 Star Wars / 6403
    Fujita Website up in English —James Wilson
   Well, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I'm sure I'm not the only one who pestered Mr. Fujita to translate his web site into English. He e-mailed me a few days ago, announcing the English version of his website (See Cool Lego Site of the Week for (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)