 Star Wars / 6331
  Re: Darth Vader minifig keychain has printed face!!!

(...) Franklin, So the helmet is not glued on? I may have to pick up some of these. Kevin (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Darth Vader minifig keychain has printed face!!!

(...) Nope... It's *bolted* on. There's this screw/bolt stuck *through* the helmet and head, and into the minifig's neck. Like I said, I was able to *snap*off* part of the bolt, enough to be able to remove the helmet and head. (The head is still (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)