 Star Wars / 6269
  MSE-6 (mouse) Imperial Droid

There really isn't mush on my web site other than the pictures of the MSE-6 (mouse) droid and a picture of my wife and I in minifig form (yes, I do have brown hair and a red beard). Also, if someone else has already come up with this idea for Star (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MSE-6 (mouse) Imperial Droid

(...) 5 pieces for a minifig scale Star Wars model. That´s a new record :) Now I know what to do with all the wheels of the advent calender. So many droids and still no stormtroopers... Ralph (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)