 Star Wars / 6265
Re: 7155 - ATT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:03:33 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dylan Bradley writes:
I am really anticipating this set, and plan on buying at least six of them.
Is this going to be a July-release set?

Afraid so.  I'm looking forward to it, too.  One of the things I like about it
is that it doesn't encorporate other colors just for the sake of expanding the
color range of the set, like the MTT and the Millenium Falcon.

eric

PS. The tank is the AAT, and the big transport is the MTT.