 Star Wars / 622
  model team sw sets

i think the ultimate starwars set would be a model team death star lets see: get it on your fifth bitrhday... no presents from parents untill you are an old person. it would be cool though. (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: model team sw sets

Am I the only one disappointed with the quality of detail with the SW sets? The action figure "accessories" are well detailed - couldn't the LEGO be better? Steve (the Monorail Master) src@powersurfr.brickcom (Remove the 2x4 to reply) (URL) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: model team sw sets

SRC wrote in message ... (...) Probably. Considering the Juniorization going on right now, most of us are amazed that there is any quality whatsoever build into the sets. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: model team sw sets

I agree with Jesse, I have been staring at them eagerly since 1:00PM Sunday afternoon on my desk here at work, and I think they are really good, especially the parts, and the design. I can't wait to build them! :) Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: model team sw sets

(...) I am very happy with the level of detail in the SW sets. If they had done very detailed accessory pieces, the sets would have had less of a classic LEGO feeling. And why should we pay out big bucks for a generic yet another Star Wars toy? The (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)