 Star Wars / 6147
Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:04:43 GMT

Jason Brown writes:

Um, not to nitpick (but I will anyway ;) ), didn't he get the silver leg
in ESB?  :)  The Falcon has the ANH crew, after they excaped from the
Death Star (Leia with buns, Tatooine Luke).  Hopefully when they do a
ESB or RotJ set with C3P0 (any guesses, anyone?) then this varient of
him will show up.  I feel confident that if they do include him in a set
from the proper era, his mismatching leg will be correct, just like
Luke's gloved hand.  I can't get over C3P0's weird color...  I can't
make it out.  ;)

He definitely has a silver lower leg in episode IV. I know he has it on the
Tantive IV, but I don't remember if he has it at the end during the ceremony.