 Star Wars / 6088
Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:51:22 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kevin Knoot writes:
A gold-plated 3PO would be cool.  Perhaps they made him out of a gold-colored
plastic instead was so they could print on his front AND back.  Are there
other

real gold plating would be very expensive.  The "silver" bricks are
aluminum coated.  Is there a gold substitute?  If they used
copper they would have to coat it too (and it might not be safe,
since the coating could be chewed off).

KL