 Star Wars / 6060
6059  |  6061
Subject:
B'Omarr Monk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 05:12:47 GMT

I've just put up my Star Wars Lego page, one of billions of Star Wars Lego
pages, but I've made a B'Omarr Monk which I don't think has been done before
(at least not to my knowledge.)  Check out the site at:

http://members.xoom.com/Hobartrus/lego/sw/index.html

And please let me know what you think.

Bryan

(ps: the pictures are a bit blurry... I used a crappy camera but I'll have
better pics up soon.)