 Star Wars / 6004
  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

Actually, the line "Close the blast doors!" was in the original movie, but didn't make it into the video releases (it might be in the VERY first video release, I'll have to dig out that old CBS/Fox release and check.) -John (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

Really? Hmm, I'll have to recheck my LaserDisk. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

It is in the CBS/Fox version. As well as the following line "Open the blast doors!" *grin* -Cheese (...) ANH, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)