 Star Wars / 6001
    More SW Lego news from ToyFair coming up —Tim Saupé
   I've got the often corny info out of the press kit - it'll be up at the site tonight. Piece counts for all the new sets, MSRP's, info on the Podracing Bucket and other assorted tidbits. Get ready to groan (Jar Jar in the Podracing bucket), but the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: More SW Lego news from ToyFair coming up —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Tim, (...) Ugh, wait until you finish it! ; ) The tension mounts!!! Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Page -> (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: More SW Lego news from ToyFair coming up —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well he is the Timmy of the Star Wars Theme so we should have expected it. At least the torso's arn't bad and I find the heads make good cat toy's. :-) Besides what did you expect a Storm Trooper or something. By the sounds of it I don't know (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)