 Star Wars / 599
    More reactions to Star Wars sets? —Steve Berry
   Hello! I've seen, at least, one person post to RTL that he received the Y-Wing and Tie Fighter set and several others who have received the Speeder Bike set. Yet, I've seen no reaction to these particular sets on Lugnet. I have a hard time believing (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: More reactions to Star Wars sets? —Patrick Justison
     Me too. I got the x-wing and land speeder, but no others. We will see. (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: More reactions to Star Wars sets? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) IF mine came, I'll post saturday unless someone else has already. They were sent home, and I'm glad I chose there as the project I was on at the time I ordered them is not the same project that I am on now. (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: More reactions to Star Wars sets? —Steve Bliss
   (...) I never advance-ordered any sets. I'll be getting mine whenever I can. If the retail outlets turn into a major scalper-fest (I don't think they will, but I concede the possibility), I'll order from S@H at that point. Steve (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)