 Star Wars / 5844
5843  |  5845
Subject:
Flash Speeder 7124 Mini-Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 05:27:08 GMT

Yeah, I know it's been reviewed before, but hey, It's my first new
Star Wars set in about 8 months sooo...

Model:  Flash Speeder 7124 aka The Green Part pack

Where to begin... Well, I really like the over all design of the set.
It's nice and solid, no juniorization.   Lots of those weird 1x1
macaroni bricks, I think there are twelve all together.  The stuff
about this set that made me ooh-aah were the brown minifig hands,
pants, and policeman style hat, brown chairs (2 no less), lots and
lots of green pieces, green hinge piece (wish the other half was
green, but dark grey isn't too bad), and dark grey 1x1 barrels (I like
different coloured barrels). ^_^;  Also, which I thought was really
cool is that it has those 2x2 rounded bottom "boat" plates in light
grey.  Nice to see those in a colour other than black.

Over all I give the set an 8 out of 10.  I'll probably end up picking
up a few more for the brown chairs and green parts.

Kya