 Star Wars / 5741
    Re: Word From Mr. Fujita —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) The Fifth Element? Now *that* I want to see rendered in Brick! drooling, LFB (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Word From Mr. Fujita —Jonathan Wilson
      (...) I vaugly considered rendering ghostbusters in the brick (the virtual brick, via ldraw anyway) but relised that the figs alone would be a pain in the ass. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Word From Mr. Fujita —James Simpson
   (...) If you click around on that website, you'll find part of the movie rendered in bricks. VERY impressive. (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)