 Star Wars / 5735
    all 13 star wars sets for sale —Cory Gallaher
   I don't know if anyone cares but I saw this on yahoo. All 13 1999 star wars sets for sale beginning bid at 219.99. I bought one from him last week he is still waiting for my check to clear so hopefully I will get them soon, here is the addy (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)