 Star Wars / 5696
  Re: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!)

(...) What exactly is a Micro Scout? Is it an imperial mini-fig? If so, could you tell me where to look because I can't find it. Thanks. (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!)

The micro scout is a small microcomputer for controlling simple lego robots. You can just make it out in the picture (if you know what to look for), it's mounted horizontally in the walker's torso. Arjen "Charles Spindell" <legomenace@yahoo.com> (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!)

(...) Thanks for the info. I am not too familiar with Technics. I guess I was hoping a Micro Scout was a pilot/driver for the AT-AT. Oh well... (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics)