 Star Wars / 5669
  Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head

(...) film- (...) If I recall correctly from assorted interviews with George Lucas and Gary Kurtz (producer), the point of the story initially was the father-son conflict - however, as the script grew too big for just one film, Lucas was forced to (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head

<snip> (...) <snip> I read a story from Anthony Daniels's Wonder Column in Star Wars Insider magazine. He said that what was actually said was something like, "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday!" and then Mark Hamill had to act really (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)