 Star Wars / 5648
Re: MF Figure list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:12:14 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ryan Hagan wrote:

Awesome.  I have a question though.  Does anyone know when this set is due to
hit the US?  I was looking through the product catalogs and they say the
Destroyer Droid isn't due out 'till July.  However, I already have this set, so
that's not entirely accurate.  Am I reading it wrong?

Are you sure?  My Y2K inbox catalog doesn't have the dreaded "Available July 1"
tag next to the technic destroyer droid.  It definitely does for the MF.

"Available July 1" usually means it will be available sometime between late May
and the end of June.

Steve