 Star Wars / 5626
  8002 Destroyer droid

I picked this Lego up a few days ago. Near the end of the model, the portion with attaching the head to the body. I am having a terrible time with this part. The picture is terrible and possibly innaccurate. Has any one had and luck building this (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 8002 Destroyer droid

(...) Hmmm..... I didn't have any trouble with it. just got the set the other day. I'm at school right now so I don't have the manual with me. I'll look over it tonight and see if I can better help you. I don't know what else to tell you right now. (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)