 Star Wars / 561
  Re: Landspeeder

It's a joke. Lighten up. I posted to a lego newsgroup, not the 'school of grammar' newsgroup. Why would anyone want to argue about grammar in a lego forum? I was being sarcastic in an effort to make a subtle point. These 'spellchecker' posts are (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Landspeeder

(...) John, I correct spelling mistakes occasionally, for one thing because sometimes, it actually _does_ help people learn something, and for another, it damn well annoys the heck out of me when I try to read poorly-spelled, capitalized, formatted, (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)