 Star Wars / 5584
Re: newbie question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:43:12 GMT

Speaking of this, does anyone know whether the Star Wars sets will follow
the new 2 year cycle or the old 3 year cycle?  Or has Lucas negotiated
something else.  It would be a shame if the first five sets (especially the
X-Wing and Snowspeeder) went away anytime soon (meaning the next 3-5
years!!!).

Tim

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.starwars, Cory Gallaher writes:
I am wondering does anyone know the self life of the starwars legos? I • mean
I just started collecting and I need to know how quickly I should pick up
the older ones, thanks.

Cory, Welcome

At the moment I would not worry or feel rushed on the Star Wars sets.
Currently all the Star Wars sets are still in production and can be found • at
most major department stores and toy stores.

If that changes just watch this news group and you will know if anything • goes
out of production.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/