 Star Wars / 5560
  8002 Destroyrt Droid in Canada?

Hi...anyone heard anything on the availability of 8002 in Canada (specifically Toronto and surrounding area)? I'm patiently waiting for it to show up on store shelves but it is startiong to drive me nuts! (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 8002 Destroyrt Droid in Canada?

(...) I haven't seen it, but someone else might have, so.... <cross-posting to lugnet.loc.ca> (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca)