 Star Wars / 5537
    Re: yellow antenna —Jeff Stembel
   They do. Many people have stated that they have recieved a piece that they lost after purchasing a set. Jeff (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: yellow antenna —Rob Wood
   I lost a dark-grey laser cannon from the Snowspeeder this morning, it turned up this evening (after I'd arranged a replacement of course) inside the metal tubing of a piece of exercise equipment!! God knows how it got there. Not really relevant but (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)