 Star Wars / 551
  Re: Life size R2-D2/Executor

i suggest to everyone to check those pics out (URL) nearly crapped my pants when i saw the third picture of the Executor. the detail is, well, exquisit! i want to be a master builder!! y'all enjoy, --justin (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Life size R2-D2/Executor

(...) Very impressive, the model that is, not the crap. Lots of yummy detail at which I need to try my skill sometime. -Tom McD. (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)