 Star Wars / 5479
Re: Strange extra pieces in B-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:56:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Simpson writes:
The extra pieces i got in my B-Wing piqued my curiousity...

Usually the extra pieces i get are extras of some piece that was used in the
set.  This time i got two 1x3 arches in light grey.  I double-checked the
instructions and did not see them in there.

1. Did i miss something in the instructions?

2. Did anyone else get these extras?

3. Is this particularly out of the ordinary?

Mark,
    Did you use any 1x3 lt. gray arches in the model? On my model, I have
two of them in the the little control center just over the "doors". Unless
the directions are different, I don't see how you built that center without
putting the arches in. According to my directions, there are a couple of dk.
gray 1x? tiles that are placed *over* the arches and the "doors" are as high
as the top of the arches on the finished model. Hope this helps . . . .

-Jonathan