 Star Wars / 5406
Re: Z95 ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:44:13 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Gene C. Weissinger writes:
Does anyone have the instructions to make this x-wing variant?

Gene if you have the X-Wing set I don't think you really need instructions to
make a Z95 Headhunter.  The two basic differences are the Z95 has one fixed
wing instead of the split wing/4 S-Foil design of the X-Wing.  The other main
difference is that the Z95 does not have an Astromech Droid.

To convert the X-Wing I would just use 1 set of wings and fix them to the
body of the ship and then just fill in the slot for the R2 with Bricks and
maybe cap of the entire area behind the cockpit with Gray Slopes.

This is a simple variant but it gives the effect.  I am sure with a picture and
some extra bricks you could do better.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/