 Star Wars / 5345
  Re: Review 7124 - Flash Speeder

(...) Do you have a source on this? I've sort of made a minor hobby of researching ILM's techniques (especially the early ones, from Star Wars and Empire- back when they were still fairly low-tech :D ) and I've never heard of this. I'm not (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Review 7124 - Flash Speeder

(...) I don't remember where I first read or heard it. I'm not near my home library right now, and I may have heard it at some presentation or another. A quick search on the web for confirmation yielded this: (URL) PBS's "Nova" pages. Not a primary (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Review 7124 - Flash Speeder

(...) made the Landspeeder float: mirrors, and also vaseline on the camera lens. (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)