 Star Wars / 5304
    Re: Fujita LEGO Star Wars Website —Ralph Döring
   (...) This must be the biggest StarWars Project ever. Even if we all put our models together, we can´t get close to it. I really enjoyed all the detailed scenes of the movies. Leia feeding R2D2 with Data in ANH is a classic. I suggest this site to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.jp)

        Re: Fujita LEGO Star Wars Website —James Wilson
   In scale-modeling circles, we used to call someone who did a project like this a "sick puppy." This guy is VERY "sick". James (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.jp)