 Star Wars / 5295
    Bubbles in Lightsabers —Charles Spindell
   I don't know if someone has answered this already. When I first got my SW Lego last March, most of my minifigs came with lightsabers that had bubbles in the plastic. The seeemed to occur in the green and blue lightsabers. I recently bought the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Bubbles in Lightsabers —Jeff Thompson
     (...) Bubbles have shown up in transparent antenna for years and years - I paricularly remember bubbles in the red antenna in the Space Police I sets. I hadn't really noticed any bubbles in the light sabers, but it wouldn't have surprised me if I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Bubbles in Lightsabers —Matthew Wilkins
     (...) I also found bubbles in all of the lightsabers I got with my 7110 Landspeeder, 7130 Snowspeeder, and 7140 X-Wing Fighter. All of the early-vintage transparent antennae I have (15 or so, in red, blue and yeller) all have bubbles as well. It (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Bubbles in Lightsabers —Kyle Henneberque
   (...) My Desert Skiff lightsaber also had a bubble, but not my one for Darth Vader and only did in my Sith Infiltrator. I have noticed too before. I believe it is in the way they make the piece or something. I have noticed it's not too prominent in (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)