 Star Wars / 5274
5273  |  5275
Subject:
My blaster rifle idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 01:36:13 GMT

  Oh yeah!   I just made a great blaster rifle.  I don't feel like being very
descriptive tonight so forgive me.  Take a black odd shaped weapon that has
three protruding points on it and is found a lot in space sets.  It's what
Slave 1 has for guns.  Cut off the two sticks on the sides and sand them down
as much as possible.  Then take one of those black 4x1 sticks with a cup on
the end and cut it down according to the preference of your barrel length. Put
it in the end opposite the prong thingy sticks out on the bottom.  There a
great blaster rifle if you believe in unorthodox ways.

  Sean Frantz