 Star Wars / 527
  Piece on Landspeeder

What is the piece on the landspeeder's body which holds the side engines? In (URL), I see the engine, I see the red plate, but what connects to the red plate? Steve (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Piece on Landspeeder

It looks like it has receivers rather than bumps on the bottom of the engines. I can't see a special part (the red 2x4x1) needed. Scott Sanburn (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Piece on Landspeeder

(...) Right. But what's the piece in the body which connects to the red plate? It's probably just one of the standard parts for doing sideways connections, but I'm curious. Steve (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Piece on Landspeeder

(...) The red plate is one of those technic-pegs coming out of a 2x2 plate. It fits into a black 2x1 brick with hole. (Just got mine last night... x-wing is in the mail... whee!) I thought the engines were interesting... studs on both sides. (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Piece on Landspeeder

(...) Thanks for the info, Alan. I see it now. Steve (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)