 Star Wars / 5107
5106  |  5108
Subject:
New LEgo Sets In WV!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:22:29 GMT

Hay all,

Just writing to inform you that the 2000 Star Was Lego Sets are out in the
Walmart near me in WV. I live in Morgantown, WV, about 5 miles south of the PA
border. My mom "secretly" bought the B-Wing and the A-Wing for me for
Christmas. Four more days and they are mine! I plan to buy the rest of them
soon, though. I hope everyone gets the Legos they want for Christmas!

Jeremy