 Star Wars / 5078
5077  |  5079
Subject:
SW 2000 LEGO in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:59:50 GMT

Hi,

Finally have a chance to post...I was Xmas shopping and thought I would check
Zellers for new Star Wars LEGO last Thursday (Dec 16) and was surprised to
find Slave I and Desert Skiff at Zellers in Burlington, ON (Burlington Mall)
last Thursday (Dec. 16). I bought them at 15% off and ran over to Zellers
Millcroft..they had none of the new SW sets there.

The next day (Fri. Dec 17), after work, I took the subway to Yorkdale Mall at
401 and Dufferin (I work in Toronto).  The Sears there had ALL the new sets at
20% off.  I bought them all (minus Slave I and Desert Skiff).  The only set I
haven't found yet is the Droideka (8002?).  Anyone seen this set in Canada or
the States yet?  Maybe it won't be released until summer with the
falcon/AAT/MTT/USC sets?

Later...