 Star Wars / 5021
5020  |  5022
Subject:
NJ Lawrenceville Target has SW! and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:06:37 GMT

They had all the new SW sets except the Pit Droid and the Droideka.  I think
they had the Pit Droids but sold out.  When I go there they only had 2 Battle
Droids left.  There were some sets in the SW section, the rest were with the
other Lego.  My eyes nearly popped out of my head.  They had all the Artic,
the big base looked sweet.  They also had the Technic trike, 2 drag racers and
Millenium Throwbot(which has a cool alternate model on a motorcycle on the
back of the box).

Jason F.