 Star Wars / 4982
  New 2000 LEGO sets in Mason, MI Meijer

To All, Well, I just got back from a small business trip to Lansing, and stopped by the Mason Meijer store on the way back, and saw 2 of the Arctic sets. No SW, but I did see an associate bringing up a cart with the new City Center road item and the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)