 Star Wars / 4956
4955  |  4957
Subject:
New sets at Meijer.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:47:24 GMT

Picked up the Arctic set, Battle Droid, new throwbot and another I can't
remember at Mishawaka, IN Meijers. It was the only Droid they had and It was
the only 2000 SW set they had. The guy working the toy dept. told me that
they didn't have any 2000 Legos yet and wouldn't until after Christmas.
Smart Guy.

BTW, BIG NEWS! Go on Meijers web site and get the toy dept. coupons for $$$$
off of individual items.

http://www.meijer.com/web/toy_castle99/coupons.html

The coupons are as follows:

$10 off for 1 item selling for $69.97 or more
$7  off for 1 item selling for $49.97 or more
$5 for $34.97 or more
$3 for $19.97 or more
$2 for $9.97 or more.

I got the Battle Droid for $22.49 ($29.99 - 25% sale) and used the $3 coupon
for a grand total of $19.49!

I don't see any exclusions on the coupons that wouldn't let you use more
than one, if purchasing more than one item. It says limit one item per toy
city buck and excludes video games and systems. That's the only stipulation.