 Star Wars / 4930
    Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) I *knew* there was a hidden cost to leaving Michigan State for the East Coast...sigh. Why did it have to be this, O cruel, capricious fate? Why? WHY!?!? *whimper* -Lindsay (a transplanted Spartan and Michigander all in one) --- Lindsay (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US —Jason Fabisch
   (...) you (...) Wow, you work like 10 minutes from my home in Hamilton! I have seen sets arrive almost 2 weeks after everyone else has them from the Michigan Meijers stores. We will just have to sit and wait. What local stores have you found that (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)