 Star Wars / 4924
  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

(...) 6095 Royal Joust showed up in a TRU in Salem, NH. I found it 12/13 but the shelf tag had a date of 12/10. It was the only 2000 set there, but I saw the LEGO lady and she said that more might show up tomorrow... J (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

They're out in force in Ohio. I've found a few sets at the Meijers in Tylersville, and this evening I found all of the sets at the Meijer in Forest Park. And they're ringing up at 25% off to boot . . . Tim (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

Tim Saupé <tgsaupe@aol.com> wrote in message news:FMprxH.2Dy@lugnet.com... (...) and if you didn't use the $$$ off coupons from Meijer.com, then you paid too much. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

(...) My Meijer wouldn't let me use both. Well, sort of. Oh, never mind. It's too hard to explain the entire stupid situation. Let me just say this: I'm very happy with Kristin's ability to deal with people in customer-facing situations. Steve (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)