 Star Wars / 49
  Re: SW sets you'd most like to see

(...) great idea, if you could afford the $15, 599.99 price tag (...) I hope you meant Correllian crusier!! It Croatia had a crusier anything like the one in SW, then i thinkthey would be ruling the world right now... (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW sets you'd most like to see

I just wanna see a Chewbacca figure that has realistic fur, and is a little taller than all the other figs. (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW sets you'd most like to see

(...) x-wings, (...) of (...) like (...) That would have been the spelling checker's suggestion, which I had accidentally selected to change. I left it there to see who would pick up on it! ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam dot (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)