 Star Wars / 4894
4893  |  4895
Subject:
Is It True?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 09:29:31 GMT

I gotta know, are the 2000 Star Wars sets out, or is this some hoax? Here in
Aus we are way behind (for gods sake we only got running water 6 months ago,
and we are hoping for electricity for christmas) so if they have been released
in the states already they may make it here in time for me to persuade my
girlfriend to buy them for me *looks around to see her shaking her head slowly*
AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!1