 Star Wars / 4832
  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) I think one crime against nature per year is enough for any company. I speak, of course, of the *moan* Jar Jar minifig. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) Jar-Jar is not really Lego's fault- he's Lucas' fault. It's not like they could make Episode 1 sets without him in them, and if they had to make a Jar- Jar, I think they did all right. That doesn't explain, however, how they think they can (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) AND we need Imperial ATAT's and ATST's... and the Crimson Guard... AND those cool 3 wing shuttles that the Empire big-wigs ride around in... and the death star... (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)