 Star Wars / 4825
    Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett —Eric Joslin
   (...) It may have been, but they count as Imperial Flunkies for purposes of my post. :D I couldn't remember who was pushing, exactly, just that it was *never* Fett. We never see Fett touch, handle, fight, or otherwise molest Solo in any movie. The (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett —Aaron West
   (...) <SNIP> Of course, there is no telling what went on inside the ship on that long, lonely ride to the Hutt's palace. Aaron>maniac@vol.com (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)