 Star Wars / 4809
    Re: Battle Droids —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Argh! Now why'd you have to go and tell me that? I was hoping for red Naboo-canopies...now to find out that we were close to getting them? It's painful, I tell you. ;) best LFB (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: Battle Droids —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Yeah, but I'd much rather have brown. I love brown pieces! Besides all those bricks and plates in brown is just too cool! :) Jeff (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)