 Star Wars / 4797
  Battle Droids

Wondering if there is any ideas yet on the number of battle droids to be included with the 7155 Trade Fed. AAT or what minifigs will be included with the 7184 Trade Fed. MTT? (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Battle Droids

(...) I'm not sure--I have a scan of the early MTT unit "lifted" from www.starwars.com (it's so bad that it looks red and not brown) that has the door open and the "trolley" out. I'd guess it would be six or twelve. As for the AAT, I'd guess two. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Looks like 6 to me

Though the picture at theouterrim.com is kinda fuzzy, that what it looks like to me. Dave (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Battle Droids

(...) The Pics for 7155 lead me to believe it will come with two. The MTT will have at least six, but the back section definitely has room for one or two more racks. Jeff (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Battle Droids

(...) www.starwars.com (...) It *is* red. That is a preproduction shot. Jeff (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Battle Droids

(...) Argh! Now why'd you have to go and tell me that? I was hoping for red Naboo-canopies...now to find out that we were close to getting them? It's painful, I tell you. ;) best LFB (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Battle Droids

(...) Yeah, but I'd much rather have brown. I love brown pieces! Besides all those bricks and plates in brown is just too cool! :) Jeff (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)