 Star Wars / 4729
Re: I think I figured it out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:07:05 GMT

However, as said above I have been working on it
again and found that it will work if you flip the
arms of fig up! If we are talking about the falcon
it should work cause there are controls on the!
ceiling! Or they could be stretching after a long
ride through space!

Or they could be screaming because you forgot to build a working drive system
and they are in free fall.
Just a comment,
Aaron