 Star Wars / 4715
4714  |  4716
Subject:
liscence question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 01:48:28 GMT

Hi you folks on lugnet.starwars,

in lugnet.dear-lego I unfortunately mentioned that there is certain
paragraph in the Lucasfilm contracts about "no new space themes while the
contract lasts" or anything like this. Please see:
http://www.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=529
My problem is that I do not remember where this actually came from and I do
not have any details how long this paragraph is lasting. If anybody know
more details about this point please share your knowledge with all other
people over on lugnet.dear-lego or simply reply to this message and someone
else will cross-post it later.

Thanks for your help, I really thought there would be such a paragraph and
that's the reason why the space theme is being discontinued. Sorry for
confusions if this is wrong, I did not want to publish wrong facts with
this.

Bye, Christian.
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de