 Star Wars / 4706
  Re: 2000 A-Wing comments

Don't know about gray, but I have two of them in red, which could be also appropriate for a A-Wing. I don't know which set they came from, since I bought them from Steve Demlow's parts auction. Selçuk John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2000 A-Wing comments

(...) They would probobly have come from the model team mach II red bird rig -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)